Okay so here’s the thing I’ve realised… I’m not very good at having my photo taken, I much prefer to be behind the camera… Which means I have these photos my boyfriend took of me in front of a nice wall but my face just looks so awkward I’ve settled on a mirror selfie I sent my friend… SO any tips anyone has on how to take a good OOTD let me know!
- The headband is just a silk scarf I got from TK Maxx
- Sunglasses are Kurt Geiger
- The white top is just from Primark
- The shorts are super cute scalloped hem from ASOS
- The bag is from ASOS (I actually love this bag it fits a surprising amount in it, like my huge camera!)
So posting a photo of me wearing shorts, heck even wearing shorts is something I personally struggle with purely because I hate my thighs, I feel like everyone stares at me because of it but yeah it’s so hot today in Budapest that I braved it and wore shorts! Anyway here’s my OOTD for today!