A Bucket List, isn’t it a fun thing to think about, a list of things you want to do and places you want to see while you still can.. I feel very lucky to have already crossed a fair bit off of mine already but here’s the list of what’s left!
- Maldives – Yeah so like the sooner I can go here the better hahaha
- New Zealand – I would love to road trip both islands, everyone I know who’s been to New Zealand has nothing but good things to say about it, and honestly, it looks so beautiful from all the photos I’ve seen!
- USA – Lachy and I wanna do a road trip starting in the south, mostly for the food, actually essentially just for the food, but also like to see places like California and Florida.
- New York City – I’m putting this separately to the rest of the USA because honestly the first opportunity I get I’m gonna go, even if its just a trip for nothing else but New York City.
- Canada -Doesn’t the landscape of Canada honestly just look incredible, so much to see and do!
- Iceland – I’m actually really sad we didn’t get to head to Iceland while we were living over here but we ran out of time/it’s pretty expensive but we do plan on coming back to see the Northern Lights
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru) – I think this will be the next big holiday that we do once I’ve finished uni
- Australia – Yes I am Australian, I live in Aus but I would honestly love to road trip the whole country, there are so many amazing places I have yet to see.
- Botswana & Namibia – I really want to do a safari trip as well as see the amazing landscape these countries have to offer!
- Egypt – When I was younger I was obsessed with Egypt and it’s history and I have been begging my boyfriend to go! We also found a really good diving school that we wanna do while we’re there!
- Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Qatar – Any one of these cities really, I’ve flown through a couple of them and honestly seeing them even from the sky they look incredible!
- Japan – Japan looks like it has the most incredible things to see and do. I’d actually like to go for the 2020 Olympics but we’ll have to see!
As far as I can think right now that list is full of the places I desperately want to visit, but really someone could be like I booked you a ticket here and I’d be more than happy to go!
What about you guys? Have you been to any of these places? What’s on your travel bucket list?