Right guys, I thought I’d show you my everyday holiday make up routine, it takes me 5 minutes and its light and easy to wear when it’s hot and you’re out walking around discovering a city.
- I use the collection lasting perfection to conceal my under eyes, any spots on your face and I get quite a lot of redness in my T-zone so I put a little concealer on my forehead and chin, and the blend out using my Real Techniques stippling brush!
- Using the L’Oréal True Match Super Blendable Powder I set my T-Zone to keep it from getting overly oily throughout the day!
- I use the no.7 bronzer and bronze my face up nice and bronzey for the holiday glow!
- Using the no.7 blush I dab a little on the Apple of my cheeks for a bit of colour and life in my face!
- A tiny bit of Mac Soft and Gentle highlighting powder
- And as always to ensure your face set and flawless setting spray! I use Urban Decay All Nighter!
Keep in mind I’m not some makeup artist and I’m not the best at makeup application, but yeah this is honestly such an easy routine to just chuck on, it gives me enough coverage without being over the top and me having to worry about how it wears throughout the day!