Hi guys! I’m back again for another monthly faves post! This month I don’t have much to talk about because I’m currently travelling and so I’m not using really anything new or that I haven’t talked about before, but I do have some things! You’ll also have to excuse the lighting in the photos, they’re quick ones I’ve snapped on my phone!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – This is actually my second bottle of it this month, I started off with the tropical scented one and I liked that one more, but they’re exactly the same and my current saving grace when it comes to my hair!
- Original Source Body Lotion – so Lachy and I only ever use the body wash from this brand and I love them because they smell amazing, however, I’ve never used this body lotion before and it’s my new fave! It’s really the most hydrating lotion I have ever used, my legs/arms are honestly looking so much more hydrated from this and it works almost instantly. You’ll literally feel the difference as soon as the stuff dries into the skin, it’s amazing. The sad thing is, I’ve looked on Australian shopping websites and I’m not sure if I can get it there ahhhh someone send me a box of it please!
- Body Shop White Musk fragrance – this fragrance is light and summery and it’s exactly what I wanted for our holiday!
- And lastly is the makeup bag I bought from Oliver Bonus – I love it, just think it’s adorable! It’s also huge so it fits all my skincare products and makeup brushes in there, super handy
So I’ve had a lot of time to read this month which has been nice, but so far the two books I have loved the most are:
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, Gail Honeyman – This book will have you reading just to find out what happened to Eleanor. It takes you on a journey through her realising that having people in your life is okay and it really goes into the best and the worst of humankind. I loved this so much and was actually really sad to finish it,
- A Handmaids Tale, Margaret Atwood – So this book has been made into a series which I haven’t seen but did make me want to pick it up and so when I saw it at the checkout of Daunt Books I just had to add it to my collection, and oh my does it have me captivated. I am yet to finish this book but it’s so interesting to read about a lifestyle that could very well be real but so different from the one I lead myself and these women who were used to living life the way we live today to be thrown into a new lifestyle where their worth in society is based entirely on their ability to have children. As soon as I finish this, I’m going to suss out the series!
And that my friends, is all I have for this months monthly faves. June’s monthly faves will probably be similar in what I have because I am still travelling, but all should return to normal in July when I am back in Australia!