I was nominated for this by the lovely Emma at Out of the Dark and into the Beauty Thank you Emma!!
Here are my answers to her 11 questions!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Sarcastic, driven and caring
2. Favourite blog/blogger at the moment?
Damnn this is such a hard question I’m probably going to say https://prettypeachreviews.com/ I love her makeup reviews, and she’s also such a lovely person, gave me so many recommendations for when I’m in Melbourne!
3. 3 items you can’t live without?
ummm, basic biatch me imma say my laptop, my kindle and probably my phone – yes nothing deep and meaningful from moi.
4. Any major goals for the rest of 2018?
Yessss omg so many, probably find a decent part-time job, start back at uni (can’t wait) and lose literally like 10kgs for the last 6 months of the year – shoutout to two years of living in London and the Heathrow Injection for that one!
5. What is your biggest blogging accomplishment so far?
Ummmmm probably that time I got like 60 views in a day #tinybloglife
6. What piece of advice would you give to a new blogger just starting up?
My advice would be to blog about what you want, it’s your blog, it’s your place to go and write, don’t feel like there’s any pressure to stick to one topic or for it to be anything but what you want!
7. Favourite place you’ve travelled too and why?
Anddddd we have another hard one, I’ve honestly been so many places – but I think that it honestly has to be Florence and Tuscany – I first went to Florence with school in 2011 and completely fell in love with the place and then last year I went back with my boyfriend and we spent some time in the Tuscan countryside and its honestly so beautiful!
8. One food item/meal you’re loving right now?
Ummmmm, so I’m essentially addicted to anything with truffle literally gimmie truffle anything! We had some amazing truffle cheese when we were in Pula and some truffle salami when we were in Split omg pretty much drooling right now just thinking about it.
9. Best thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is having an outlet for things, I love being able to write about experiences and places I’ve been and things that I’m loving or hating!
10. Early bird or night owl?
Probably more of an early bird, I was always a night owl until my last job when I got used to being up at 5:30 and now I’m usually awake really early in the mornings and to be honest I prefer it!
11. What makes you happy?
The thing that makes me happiest is honestly just hanging out with my boyfriend, he’s just the best.
So here are my answers to Emma’s 11 questions!
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger has asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Right so my nominees are
- Pretty Peach Reviews
- The Sophie Smiles
- Elle Goes Global
- Foodie Force
- Forever the Wander
- Laurens Lifestyle
- Imperfect Beauty
- Inside the Voyage
- What Jen did Next
- Love Niamh
- Off to The World
and my 11 questions are guys!
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the one thing that will always cheer you up when you’re sad?
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- What motivates to write for your blog?
- Why did you choose your blog name?
- What is your favourite flower?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What is your favourite social media?
- How would you spend one million dollars?
Thanks again to Emma for the nomination and I can’t wait to read everyones responses!