I know my posts haven’t been super well thought out and planned out and in-depth but honestly I’m back at home, I see my family like once every two years so I’m literally just hanging out and enjoying my time home. I’ll be back in Perth in 2 weeks and back to reality and I should actually have the time to sit down an actually type a proper post out – I have so many planned about this holiday and about everything else in life! But for now here’s another quick post on 11 books I think everyone should read!
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman (This book is so good, it makes you think about what people may or may not have gone through and that it’s important to have good people in your life)
- Then She Was Gone – Lisa Jewell
- A Handmaids Tale – Margaret Atwood
- Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
- The Harry Potter Series – Jk Rowling
- The Tenth Circle – Jodi Picoult (I was obsessed with this book as a teenager, it’s so sad and really makes you think)
- Milk and Honey – Rupi Kaur (A book of poems, but like they’re all amazing and relevant to today’s life)
- Elena Vanishing – Elena and Clare B. Dunkle (Guys this one is pretty intense, it’s a memoir from a girl who suffered from anorexia and her journey with the disease)
- My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult
- The Pact – Jodi Picoult
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austin
These books have gotten me through so much, I could read them 1000 times and never get bored. Everyone should read these all at least once in their life.